Keep affiliation fees to a minimum and maximize the services offered to all affiliated groups.
Cana’s Philosophy is
To attract members by offering appropriate netball benefits.
Cana’s Aim are
- To create an exciting atmosphere for all netballers;
- To provide a National body capable of assisting all affiliated players in improving their enjoyment of the game and to give all players the opportunity to be selected to compete Nationally and Internationally;
- To provide National competition for all members;
- To provide the necessary accreditation and incentives to attract umpires to the sport and to provide the ongoing training necessary to maintain a high standard of proficiency;
- To provide the necessary accreditation and incentives to attract coaches to the sport and to provide the ongoing training necessary to maintain a high standard of proficiency;
- To seek appropriate sponsorship for the Association to enable it to develop the various activities of CANA and to assist the members; and
- To provide Marketing and Promotional assistance to the Associations and to promote CANA at a National level.
Competition for EIGHT SECTIONS at its National Championships;
- 13/UNDER (Girls)
- 15/UNDER (Girls)
- 17/UNDER (Girls)
- 21/UNDER (Girls)
- OPEN LADIES
- MASTERS (Women)
- OPEN MIXED
Since 1984 CANA has established a policy of providing benefits to its Member Associations in the following fields
- Umpire and Coaching Clinics.
- Free netball camps for Junior and Senior players.
- Umpire accreditation.
- Coaching accreditation.
- Coaches’ Association.
- An opportunity for representation on a National Netball body with a voice to government.
- An opportunity to participate in National Championships.
- Opportunity to travel Internationally and compete against overseas teams.
Junior Netball Camp and Clinics